Beagle Create are an events production company – we produce the AV and Production behind some amazing corporate events.
We are in need of someone to work with our equipment, both in our warehouse and onsite, to help produce these events and keep everything ticking over as it should.
The very nature of events means you can expect peaks to your workload as we travel throughout a calendar year but it’s nothing impossible and in quieter times, we all get to take it easier. 2023 is shaping up to be a busy year, so you can expect to roll your sleeves up right away!
Key duties will include:
- Onsite unloading and loading of vehicles
- Setting up, operating and packing down of equipment for events
- Looking after the client, exceeding their expectations and delivering a seamless event service
- Preparing equipment and loading onto trucks for the events to BC Prep Standards
- Unloading and de-prepping this equipment when it comes back from the event.
- Following the software process to track these hires in and out of stock
- Maintain a clean and safe working area
- Inspect and PAT certify cable and equipment – training will be provided
- Receiving deliveries and checking their contents and condition
- Responsible keyholder – Unlocking and locking up of our offices
- Deliveries and collections
- A good amount of common sense and able to think and make logical decisions when needed
- If you’re able to work as an individual and take instructions from your seniors this would be a great trait.
- The software we use to run our warehouse is called Current RMS – if you have experience of working with this or similar you would be in a fantastic position however training will be provided.
- Work well under pressure – The show MUST go on! There is a go-live date for an event and we mandate all our team members to deliver for the event, at all cost!
- Over 7 years of driving experience with a full clean driver’s license to comply with our insurance.
- Interest in the industry or experience working directly in it, would hold great value for your application
Salary £25-35k depending on your attitude and experience
Pension – Yes
Holiday – 20 days plus bank holidays
Overtime – Compulsory when required for the needs of the business payable at 1.5 base
Long term. Beagle Create is a fast-growing company operating in a rapidly growing marketplace. We’re looking for people to join our journey. People who don’t want a 9-5, people who want to go some. If you’re good – we’ll tell you, if you’re bad, we’ll tell you. If your great – we’ll treasure you forever and you’ll do very well!